We arrived last Thursday night and unpacked everything that night with the help of Nat & Mark, organized (or attempted to) everything Friday morning, and left Friday afternoon for the HenWixon reunion in Cedar. It was a quick trip, but I even managed to give Robert a quick tour of his town for the upcoming 2 years. In the process, I snapped a quick picture of our finished desk from THIS project.
In the same post I vowed to never again start a project 3 weeks before I get married. Instead, we decided we would start another revamping project 8 days before we get married.
We found not one, but two of these beauties while we driving down cedar mountain. (they may or may not have been at the dump). We were in desperate need of furniture, and as it happens, in DYING need of a dresser. So there you have it, the Lord truly does answer prayers. It still blows my mind how blessed we were to come across them.
We are still in the midst of painting them white, but I am just loving them already. We are putting the same knobs on the dresser that we found at Anthropologie for the desk, but in blue. I am pretty sure they are going to be the cutest dressers you could ever find at a dump on Cedar Mountain.
Lastly, we get married in 6 days.

Nice blog Claire-Bear! And yes, you have been so blessed.
ReplyDelete