24 September 2011

Bubbly

First off, my best friend in the whole entire world {besides Robert} got her mission call!
Not the best picture, but she was helping me get ready for my wedding!

Miss Sarah Childs is going to serve the people of Japan! More specifically the Kobe, Japan Mission. I am so excited for her! We grew up together and almost everything in my growing up years {from 10+} I associate with Sarah. She is the most amazing girl ever, and I couldn't have asked for a better friend to have. Sounds cheesy, but she definitely helped me become who I am today. I love you Sarah!! 

As for life in Idaho; it's pretty exciting. Okay, let's be honest, not really. We are doing are best though to live an exciting life. We are at the school from 4 am to 5:30 pm and go to bed two hours later {well, try to}, so there isn't too much time for going out on the town. Hence my excitement for Fridays in this post.

On Friday Robert and I took our date night to the local Farmer's Market. For a small town, I am very impressed by the quality.


We got this drink, Bubbly {yes, that is what it is actually called}. It had these awesome little juice gels at the bottom of the drink that made you look incredibly awkward when you tried to pop them in your mouth. Our entree? Um, not sure actually. It was a food from a Philippino stand, but it was go-oo-od.
We decided to share a meal because I am probably the most gullible person, ever {besides my mother}; we left the market with fresh basil, apples, beef jerky and fresh salsa. It was all so good I couldn't resist, and it has been completely worth it. I'm pretty sure Robert will probably finish off the salsa by the end of the day. {So he spent the last hour in the kitchen making more of his own}

The rest of life is good as well. Everyday it seems like the Lord blesses Robert and I just a little bit more.

1 comment:

  1. It is fun to see your updates and your pictures! Thanks for keeping the updates going...

    ReplyDelete