26 December 2011

express christmas and more

The past two weeks have been some of the craziest weeks of my life.
First, we had finals. That is a story in and of itself. Needless to say, I survived with all A's, and a scholarship!
Second, we moved. Ta-dum. We are back in Vegas for three months for Roberts internship. A broken dresser, some cut fingers and short tempers later,  all of our belongings were moved into two storage units in Rexburg. Note to self, I am NEVER moving again. {Remind me to tell Rexburg they need a medical school, within the next twelve months.}
Third, we had express Christmas. All of my married sisters and I are on the same holiday rotation (ex: This year we all had Thanksgiving with The Wixoms , and Christmas with our in-laws) and since the Sunday before Christmas was the only time we would be together, we celebrated express Christmas.

We had our traditional Christmas Mexican Fiesta, dad read the nativity and we played our chimes. It was a lot of fun, and I was glad we got to have a Wixom Christmas before my parents, Layne and Micah went off to Florida & the Bahamas, and the rest of us went to our respective homes to celebrate Christmas.

Lastly, real Christmas in Logan! Robert and I traveled up to SLC with my sister Collette, where she had Christmas with her in-laws. We met up with Roberts parents and headed up to Logan! We had a blast, but, I will have to wait to blog about this one until I have pictures. It deserves a post of it's own.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you are having fun, and hoot hoot on the scholarship!

    ReplyDelete