Technically, we didn't do the whole caucus thing because we are still Idaho residents, but we did celebrate.
Anyone who knows my parents, especially my mom, knows that being their daughter automatically puts us right in the middle of the Romney Campaign or anything politically for that matter. Naturally, my mother has been very involved in the Romney campaign in both 2008 and 2012. Although we hardly see her for about six months, it does have it's perks! (Recap of his last visit to Vegas here.)
We got to be VIP's at the victory party last night!
![]() |
| Looking at his security guards, the last thing I am worried about it his safety. |
Can I also say that his daughter-in-law had on the most adorable dress I had ever seen?! I asked Mitt where she got it. He didn't answer me.
Happy Sunday!




My mom was there campaigning!!! Woot for Romney!
ReplyDelete