As part of the eventful things that are happening in others lives- I have about 10 friends who have gotten engaged in the last two weeks. LOVE IT! Among them is my best friend, Miss Sarah Childs (soon to be Wasden).
First off, are chocolate oatmeal nutty bars. (I made the name up. Clever, I know) They are delicious. Don't let this scare you, but they are sugar free, and gluten free! Off the heezy. I didn't change anything, so you can just find the recipe, here. Oh wait, just kidding, I did. (It is me). I added chopped nuts, a lot of them. ( I did pecans once and almonds once.) They also have coconut oil in them. If you don't have any, then welcome to a whole new world. You can learn more about it, at The Nourishing Gourmet.
Second, is Q & Cheese. Or Quinoa Mac N' Cheesy. I have family members who are gluten free, and I love experimenting with different styles of cooking. I also have a fond love for quinoa. You can find the recipe here, on Monica Nelson Fitness. When she says add any veggie you want, she means it. I added onions and red pepper, and spiciness. (literally and figuratively).
Hope everyone has an exciting, eventful Thursday!
No comments:
Post a Comment