Robert and I aren't usually ones to go out to eat for some roasted pig. It's just not really our scene. BUT, we (and I really mean I) am trying to become less of a food snob (it's not my fault- but I will fully admit to it.) -unless it is a fried heart-attack-on-a-stick.

When I was at Student Ambassadors on Thursday night a few of the other kids told me how good Blisters was. Since this was about the tenth good thing I had heard about the place, and since my Physiology professor was taking his advanced Phys. class there, I thought we could give the hole in the wall gas station a try.
The baked beans were to die for.
Long story short: Blisters BBQ @ Mother Hibbards gas station was probably the best southern bbq food party my mouth has ever had. My husband liked loved it. It was cheap. win, win, win.
You should probably go.
Happy Weekend! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment