
Last week Robert and I celebrated our first year anniversary. People say that the first year can either be extremely difficult, or just wonderful. For us, it was wonderful. Granted, we experienced some......interesting (to say the least) things together but it was a first year I couldn't have dreamed better. Considering I was blessed with my dearest Robert as a husband, this wasn't too difficult; not a day goes by where I don't deem myself the luckiest woman in the world.
On the eve of our anniversary I walked into our bedroom and found these sitting on my pillow:
I almost had a heart attack because I couldn't believe it, and then I settled down to read his note. Robert was kind enough to take me to the closest thing to England poor college students could afford. The Destinations Inn.
The room was incredible. It was modeled after a castle and had a secret bookcase door! Needless to say, it was a great way to celebrate a year of marriage.



No comments:
Post a Comment