15 April 2013

Graduate.

Last Friday Robert and I graduated from BYU-Idaho with our Bachelors.








It was a very long last semester, and I am proud to say that Robert and I both did better than we could have hoped! The last four years have been more than an adventure, and honestly I didn't think I would actually ever see my graduation day. Yes, it's cliche- but it really feels like it was just a few days ago that I was in a teal cap and gown, heading off to my new big adventure- college. Yet, here I am a college graduate, happily married and ready to begin a new stage of life. 

Over the last four years I was blessed to have opportunities that many people aren't given. BYU-Idaho has given me more opportunities than any other school could have; the professors have greatly impacted and changed both mine and Roberts life. We will forever be grateful to professors who took a sincere interest in Robert and I and who were always cheering for us and pushing us to our potential. 

Three cheers to graduating and taking a new big step in life!




2 comments: