05 August 2015

A Summer of Lakes and Land

The day after Robert took his last final, he flew across the country for five weeks for Officer Training with the Navy; that left Calvin and I a few weeks to do some traveling and have some fun of our own!

First my mom and nephews came to visit, and thenNatalie & Emerson came out to visit us in Reno. We spent a lot of time up at Lake Tahoe. I have a beach baby. I then drove back to Rexburg to hang out for  a week and celebrate my Grandma's 80th birthday!










After some fun in Idaho, we ventured to Vegas to spend our last few weeks. We spent the night at the Mandalay Bay, hiked 20 miles to the top of Mt. Charleston, played with cousins and friends, went to Wet N' Wild, swam and frequented the Children's Museum and Springs Preserve. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment