25 April 2012

Oh! What can happen in two days time.

As of late, my life has looked somewhat like the following:

Attack of the spiders. We live in a basement apartment and little did I know, spiders like to congregate in basements. After being convinced I was on my death bed because I had been bitten by a hobo-spider (or at least thought I had), our FHE consisted of spider proofing our house. And, Robert is just that patient enough with me to go to the store at 10 at night. This is now my new favorite friend:



Clumsiness: Yesterday I was walking home from school. Clumsy award goes to yours truly, not one but two days in a row. I dropped my phone, which seems to happen more often that not..... but this time it was more tragic.


Crock-Pot Disasters: When I got home, my trusty crock pot failed me. Dinner was scorched. When I mean scorched, I meant I walked to my front door it smelt so bad I literally thought I had burnt our apartment to the ground. I guess I used up my crock pot points this month or something, considering I use it multiple times a week. 




Tennis Shoes: Ode to my running shoes. I never really though I would be tired of these, but lately they seem to be on my feet ALL the time. Between the gym, my aerobic fitness techniques class (it certifies my to be a fitness instructor), and my exercise physiology having us to practical application (like learning what lactic acid build up is like in our legs due to the lack of O2 in glycolysis), I am starting to get sick of wearing my trusty shoes.

Food: At the end of the day, this seems to be all that I want to eat. Remember SugarBush Farms? Well, I'm not much of a cheese and crackers person, but this....this is good cheese.



At the end of a long day of breaking phones, dropping glass bottles (I'll save that adventure for tomorrow. It's still too soon, considering I am still trying to mop up the stain), burning crock pot meals, and endless working out, good ol' Hickory & Maple cheese, and little husband time is all I need.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...Dropping things, wierd cravings...
    I'm just sayin'.

    Aunt Jeri

    ReplyDelete