26 April 2012

Baby Love

*** No. I am not pregnant.

I have had a theory about the future Wixom children since I was little. Because I come from a family of 6 girls, and no boys, my theory is that all six of us would have all boys. So far, my theory has held true. As of today (Collette just found out), we are 4 of 4 right now.

Meet baby Darwin Wixom-Call. Due in September



Meet baby Emerson Purcell, due 2-3 weeks later!


My dad was so excited to find out. Although he loved having all girls, I think having little boys around will be good. My two nephews are both SO excited. 

6 comments:

  1. Dang Claire, you read my mind with that first statement, and I was really wishing that this would be an announcement for you, but then again I might be a little offended if I did find out you were pregnant over a blog. haha. Love you! Sure miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does that mean I will be having grand daughters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire you do realize that the picture posted is not really little Winn? - It's just a picture Justin found on the internet and thought was funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the can of worms...
    Jeri

    ReplyDelete