Last night Robert and I had the opportunity to go to the BYU-Idaho ropes course.
If you have ever been to Rexburg, than you know that the weather is pretty sketch. A few days ago it was 85 degrees, sunny, and zero wind. Today it was cold, and then we got the ropes course and it was 35 degrees and windy.
Thirty minutes, rain & sleet like Noah's flood later, the rest of the group had scattered and the determination Robert and I had to get all the way up came to a halt since I could no longer feel any part of my hands and forearms. I wanted to weep and then die from the pain. (that wasn't me be dramatic)
Oh, and I was blindfolded and we were connected with a rope. It also made me grateful for my super outdoors-y type husband, who I could trust guiding me up a 50 ft wooden pole.
That was our fun experience for the week. But really, we had a lot of fun (except for the wanting to weep and then die part).
Next up: My best friends wedding, and the Davis Family Reunion.




No comments:
Post a Comment