I love going to school. There is just something about diving in and learning everything about something you love; for me, that is our body: both Anatomy & Physiology (but preferably physiology) health, exercise, and nutrition. I have loved getting into the upper level classes for this very reason.
Did I also mention Robert-o also loves this kind of stuff? (Since we are both in the same field of study, it would make sense :) Sometimes I feel like we can get a little nerdy when our conversations hold excitement about what we learned in our Physiology classes that day.
Last week I stumbled across this video and fell in love. This doctor did extensive research and came up with the following. It is pretty much common knowledge, but I like the way that he puts it. Especially since 1/3 of Americans are obese, over 1/2 are overweight and another half are at risk of Cardiovascular disease.
Enjoy!
I am pretty much out on a campaign for everyone in the world to see this video- so please, share with your friends. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment