02 June 2012

our square foot garden




The weather has finally brightened up here. It's official-  June first has made it's way and Spring has finally sprung. This also means time to get out the [land lord's] shovels and plant our little square foot garden. If you recall, our square foot garden was Robert's favorite part about the new abode. His excitement has definitely lasted. We got our first vegetable seeds a few weeks ago and he has been giving them a lot of TLC (it's actually kind of cute). After about five hours of studying for a Chemistry exam and Robert studying his little heart out for Histology, we finally found the time to plant this afternoon.

We are so excited about our little tomatoes, cauliflower, peppers, onions, beets, zucchini and butternut squash! Although, I am not wishing for Fall to come any more quickly ( I can't believe I am already registering for Fall classes)

Hope everyone had a lovely and above average Saturday! :)

1 comment:

  1. Provident living at its best! And nothing like connecting to the soil and seeds for life's lessons to sink into our hearts.

    ReplyDelete