On Saturday I helped throw a baby shower for my friend Holly. She is welcoming her sweet baby girl in just 4 weeks, and we are all just so excited for her. We held it at my apartment, so it was a bit of a tight squeeze, but it was overall it was just so much fun having close friends there to celebrate Holly and her new stage in life!
30 March 2014
Hanes Baby Shower
I have definitely hit a new phase in life; first it was bridal shower and weddings galore, now all of the sudden my life has shifted gears and it's baby showering time! Really though, I have 1-2 baby showers every week beginning last week until the first week of May. I la la la love it! Maybe I love it so much more now because I am also expecting.
On Saturday I helped throw a baby shower for my friend Holly. She is welcoming her sweet baby girl in just 4 weeks, and we are all just so excited for her. We held it at my apartment, so it was a bit of a tight squeeze, but it was overall it was just so much fun having close friends there to celebrate Holly and her new stage in life!
On Saturday I helped throw a baby shower for my friend Holly. She is welcoming her sweet baby girl in just 4 weeks, and we are all just so excited for her. We held it at my apartment, so it was a bit of a tight squeeze, but it was overall it was just so much fun having close friends there to celebrate Holly and her new stage in life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment