29 October 2011

The Perfect Wedding; Family

On Thursday night Robert and I got our wedding pictures! On Friday I had another big Anatomy exam {which I totally rocked by the way; any question about hormones or the heart, I'm your girl} so we decided to wait until last night so the both of us could look at them together. The pictures turned out better than I could have hoped. Shout out to Jimmy Bishop of Gideon Photography.

Robert and I were married on August 27 in the Las Vegas temple. It was my perfect wedding, mostly because I had my perfect man/groom. The sealing was perfect, the luncheon was perfect, and the reception was out of this world.

There were a few things that made this day as perfect as it was {besides the groom}, and one of those was family. So many family members traveled down from various parts of the country; it meant the world to both Robert and I.

Here is to having the the two best families I could have ever wished for.











 There are too many beautiful pictures to put onto one blog post; so there will be 2-3 wedding picture posts to follow.


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment