First, this weekend has been an incredible weekend. My family came up from Las Vegas and it was just like Christmas morning; Robert's family sent up stuff with them and my family also brought up little gifts for us. Family is the best! We spent Saturday going to the temple and hanging out with the family. I also made this butternut squash soup, which is to die for. I tweaked it a little bit, but it was delicious.
We have also recently inherited about 30 lbs of apples, {our school gardens + mother dear = we are blessed} so ideas people, please! I already have apple cheddar soup on this weeks menu, probably twice {mostly because I just love it that much} and I am not big into cakes, pies, candy, etc. so I probably wont be making apple cake everyday this week.
As for wedding pictures, here is to the bride and groom. {yes, I just gave a shout out to my husband & I}.




No comments:
Post a Comment