06 October 2011

sometimes

There are those sometimes days that only seem to happen at a certain time in life.
Sometimes, I wake up in Rexburg, it is 36 degrees, and it urges me to listen to Christmas music a little too early, and sometimes I just crack.

Sometimes I do my Physiology lab prep while Robert studies and I just get really excited and take my excitement out on my notes. Sometimes my professor just laughs and says he doesn't know how I am so scattered brained and yet still finish my lab first with all the right answers. {after looking at this:}


Sometimes I don't wear enough clothes to school and sometimes it just snows.



Sometimes Rexburg decides to skip Fall, and sometimes I just wish I could combine
  
Fall in London {Hyde Park}


Robert

But sometimes cuddling {with Mr. Husband and my Anat & Phys textbook}, listening to Christmas music, and watching the snow fall is just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment