05 May 2014

Vegas Baby Shower

This past weekend I headed down to Vegas with a few of my sisters for my baby shower! All 5 of my sisters and my mom were kind enough to throw baby Davis and I a little shower. It was a beautiful weekend, and I was lucky enough to spend it with my whole family (minus a few husbands...including mine :). I was also able to see my nephew Darwin, who I don't usually get to see very often. Bonus, my sister-in-law also had her baby. It was a busy weekend!






The baby shower was a nautical themed baby shower, since I am going with a nautical/coastal theme for his room. It was a beautiful shower! My clever sister Melissa decided to do a building block decorating station instead of games and it was a hit! Now I have all these cute blocks for our little man. Also, my best friend came down from Provo! 














There were so many people there to support us in this new adventure of ours. Feeling blessed is pretty much an understatement at the moment. I loved seeing so many friends there, and how excited everyone was for this little man to enter into this crazy world of ours. So, thank you again!

2 comments:

  1. You girls were all together! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could have been there! I miss my favorite "sisters"! Adorable shower as always. Wixom ladies know how to party!

    ReplyDelete