The weekend before we moved (two weeks ago) my family came over to Eastern Idaho for Father's Day from….. well, everywhere. The whole family was almost there,we were just missing Melissa & Ernie (we missed you guys!). It's always an adventure when we all get together, luckily all the men us sisters have married seem to handle us all pretty well.
On Saturday morning we got up early and caravanned over to the Tetons to bike from Moose Junction over to Jenny's Lake. Those of us who there weren't enough bikes for hiked around Jenny's Lake while we waited (and lets be honest…biking before I got pregnant was uncomfortable and I am sure that wasn't going to change with a 8 month pregnant belly, I'll just stick to my 5 mile runs).
Yeah, they are mother and son.
I don't even know what Collette & Justin are doing….needless to say we didn't really get a good picture of the whole group, haha.


No comments:
Post a Comment