I had volunteered Robert & I to go help out at an Elementary School Halloween Carnival. {okay, so it doesn't sound like the most romantic date, but I was so excited!}
It started off with a failed attempt to sell our plasma and Robert having to run home. {long story}
Then, we left to head out to Burton Elementary. Somehow I missed that there are two Burton Elementary Schools in Madison County; we ended up at the more historical {or just ghetto}, Burton Elementary.
{Robert was pretty bummed}
To ease the date disappointment, I decided to take our date not to the real Burton Elementary, but instead:
{Mesa Falls}
I was planning on keeping our obligations to help the little children; however, my iPhone is broken and we couldn't find our way there {it was completely out of my control}. Happy day; I have a broken iPhone!

Can I just say that spontaneous dates are out of this world? Let me just also say that the perfect way to end a busy week & a date is just a good episode of Psych.

I love Mesa Falls - Good Choice. You should go to Big Springs, its by Mesa Falls. Its where the Snake River starts - its really cool. It just bubbles up from this under ground springs and turns into a huge river, way cool. Plus there are gigantic fish you can see swimming around because there is no fishing - go see- neat, neat, neat
ReplyDelete