31 July 2012

double, double

in june I was able to go down to vegas (thank you, ride board!) for my sister's double baby shower. It was epic.

The food was delicious (which always seems to be what I post about. but really, it was good)- thanks to all the wixom girls, and cousins (minus me). I did the labels and signage. melissa did the banner (which I didn't get a descent picture of. it was adorable.). co & nat made the babies. we like parties, and it was a pretty good party. 







if you did't notice. we (wixom girls) heart bunting. and birds. and food-good food.






 the future mothers, and their awesome byu-idaho onesies. 

 And.... a not-very-good-quality-picture-of the Wixom girls.
ps- I love it when family get's together. It always is a party that ends with good stories. ashlee (an adopted sister), aunt julie, jill & gina all came down to support co & nat and we even got to go up to bonnie springs for a little outdoor play. 

pss- one day i will get a descent camera that produces descent quality pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment