A while ago my mom saw this clip on CNN, and shared it with me. Since I am a promoter of all things health (if you remember from my 23 1/2 hours post), feel free to watch and share this with your friends. I found this clip absolutely fascinating, considering it's not just "fat" that makes our cholesterol levels go up, and the way sugar affects our brain. Anyway, enjoy!
Have a happy and above average Thursday :)
I think that there are a lot of truths and wisdom in this news story. Having said that, I also think that it is mostly evil. ;)
ReplyDeleteEliminate sugar!?! Why doesn't anyone do any studies about the potential bad of lima beans? Sigh.
Glad you liked it! Dad even watched it with me. He says he is going to cut back on sugar. Hope so, he is fun to have around!! :-)
ReplyDelete