A few weeks ago Robert and I decided to spice up our dating life. Friday date night usually consisted of going to the temple, dinner or grocery shopping. You know, the excitement of being married and having to house chores. In order to spice up said dating life, we are going through the alphabet.
First was our A date night. We went to Cragio's Pizzeria for an All You Can Eat Pizza and then went for a walk Around Town. Okay, I will admit it, it was pushing it a little but, but it was a perfect date.
Yesterday was our C date. We made Caramel Apples. At my house we usually have a tradition of making caramel apples for Christmas gifts for friends. Robert and I decided to do it as Thanksgiving gifts instead!
Perusual, I make terrible messes and our house ended up in a beautiful mess; but, the apples turned out great!
Next, we made Chicken, of sorts. Our friends Alex and Chelsea aren't going anywhere for Thanksgiving so we decided to have a little Thanksgiving with them today. The little chickens were on sale at Albertsons so we decided to make a little chicken instead. Last night we had the adventure of preparing the said chicken. This included making the brine {my chore} and taking the innards out of the chicken. I started out doing it, but Robert had to take over. The most I did was pretend to make the chicken fly and almost dropping it. {I admit it, I am a little immature at times}.
Lastly, we went to the the Spori art gallery at the school. It wasn't really part of the "c" date, but it was amazing! I had wanted to go for a while, and I am so glad we finally decided to go. The whole time Robert looked like this:
I will admit, it made me love him a little bit more. He was so in awe at everything and I am glad I married a guy that appreciates similar things that I do.
Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
You guys are so adorable! Not to mention creative...
ReplyDeleteHow are you going to top the C date? Dunkin Donuts?
ReplyDeleteDid you use caramel apple wraps or did you make your own caramel?
ReplyDeleteOh Claire I love this! You guys are beyond adorable! Also, you look so good. I feel like every time I see you you get skinnier and skinnier. One day you're just going to blow away... then what are Robert and I supposed to do? Hmmm?? Jk, love and miss you so much!
ReplyDelete