28 November 2011

o christmas tree!

This morning the alarm clock went off at 5:09, and then 5:10. Neither of which I heard. Robert woke me up and wanted to start to weep. It was one of those "why, why oh why" mornings, but then I got out of bed and realized I just had an epic weekend at home, and there are only three weeks left of school. Needless to say, it was a successful day. I didn't fail my paper, the lab I TA for was exceptional {partly because it was the brain, and that I do have......haha, oh I just crack myself up}, and I got home to Robert having made bread.

To cap off a wonderful Monday, Robert and I set up our tree! Even with out snow on the ground here in Rexburg, the Christmas season has officially begun! I have always wanted to do just a classic, strung berries and popcorn tree. Now that we have our little family and tree {donated by my sister Natalie and her husband, Mark} we went to it! We spent the evening watching Elf, and stringing berries and popcorn {which I ate most of, whoops}. Now we have our finished product, and our home is just a little bit more Christmas-y:


It isn't grandeur, by any means, but we both love it, especially since we did it ourselves! I hope everyone is having a wonder start to the season. 

Happy Christmas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment