More wedding pictures! The reception was in my backyard. I love garden receptions, and I wanted to be at a place that was special to me and I would always remember. What better place than my backyard that I grew up in for the last fifteen years!
I loved our florist, I really didn't want matchy, matchy everything and she did a great job. She even made me two bouquets! One to toss and one for me to keep and dry out.
Robert and I both have a love for Europe, hence the European/ French garden theme. My favorite part was probably the Patisserie {mostly because I put so much work into designing it and making the cake stands!} I really don't have any love for cake, so we shook things up, and had pie instead. My last favorite part; the food and the Italian Soda's. {but most of that will be in another post}.
Thanks again to Jimmy Bishop of Gideon Photography
























beautiful, just like you!
ReplyDeleteThe wedding day is definitely one special day in any one's life that is worth reminiscing. You had a lovely day, place, food, and lots of happiness shared with your family and friends. I hope I could have the same with wedding in the future. The last picture definitely blew me away, by the way. I like the way the photographer played the effect on this photo.
ReplyDeleteHildred Congdon