Confessions; I walk by a store and there is a big SALE sign outside, thats right, I usually end up in the store. There is something about looking at the bottom of your receipt and seeing the Total Savings marker and seeing a ridiculously large number. That something when you get the monthly Macy's envelope in the mail knowing you will get 30% off your next purchase. Some of my favorite clothing items are clothes I love just because they were on sale. {ie, my favorite jeans are $120 that I got for $40} I will admit it, I am a complete savings nerd.
After I got married I found this whole love of sales thing was beneficial. Especially when we are saving our pennies for medical school.
For the last month in a half I have been phoneless. It has been quite the adventure. After a series of roundabout events, I finally got a new iPhone.
Having a phone again after so long, that's awesome.
Even better? Seeing "Total Price at Checkout: $0.00".
Happy Tuesday! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment